To Our Valued Guests,
I hope this letter finds you and your family healthy.
We are actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and taking steps to help keep you, our employees and the community safe by respecting and following Governor Cuomo’s Executive Orders and Mayor Bill De Blasio’s directives to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- First and foremost our staff has been offered to stay on the premises so that they do not have to travel back and forth on mass transportation, thus ensuring safety for everyone. Ninety-five percent of our employees stay on the premises.
- Public areas are already cleaned daily, but we have increased our efforts at cleaning high-touch and high-traffic areas such as entryways, elevators, elevator panels, and door handles every hour.
- On Sunday night going into Monday, all public areas were sprayed and ALL touchpoints were wiped with EPA registered disinfectants and we will continue having this service on a regular basis – for now, every other week.
Almost every day we receive new mandatory orders from State and City officials and adjust our operations, services accordingly, and most recently we implemented Governor Cuomo’s “New York State on PAUSE” (Policies Assure Uniform Safety for Everyone)
- There is a Social Distancing mandate of at least 6 feet and I have asked our employees – such as the Front Desk, Concierge, Bellman, Engineering and Housekeeping staff- to maintain that distance while they are performing their job duties and I would definitely suggest keeping that distance with everyone.
- Because of Social Distancing, I would appreciate it if you would not share elevators with another guest or employee. You can, of course, ride the elevators with people you share the same room with.
- OneOneFour Bar & Lounge plans to continue to uphold the highest standards of hygiene and food handling safety that keeps our guests safe and their food fresh on a daily basis. As mandated by the Governor, all nonessential gatherings are banned in all restaurants, bars, and cafes, and therefore we only offer Room Service or take out.
- Currently, the Gym is closed to comply with the rules of social distancing. The Pool and Hammam are also closed and there will be no other Wellness Center services.
- There is a maximum of 10 people allowed to gather in one space and each individual is responsible for following the 6 feet of distance rule. This maximum of 10 people occupancy rule in the lobby includes you, other hotel guests, and our employees.
- I would recommend you refrain from hanging out in the lobby and follow Governor Cuomo’s “New York State on PAUSE.”
- If you feel sick with fever, experience fatigue, muscle pain and dry cough, or have difficulty in breathing, please REMAIN IN YOUR ROOM! Seek medical treatment right away.
I will continue to update you on policy changes that may affect our services. In the meantime, you can always contact me if you have any further questions or concerns. The best way to reach me is via email.
In this uncertain moment, I have every confidence in our community’s ability to pull together with kindness, care, and concern for the common good. I wish you nothing but health and safety as we face these challenging circumstances together.